Tag Archives: mental health
January 17, 2014 by Emily Pergament
- I want the stigma to end, so I should do my part.
- Hearing women like Jenny Lawson and Lena Dunham discuss their experiences has empowered me to discuss mine.
- One of my New Year’s resolutions was to speak up about this topic. Or maybe it wasn’t. But I definitely resolved to write more.
- I would have given my left nut to read an essay like this while I was in the thick of it.
- Basically, I just wish this topic was talked about, so I’M going to talk about it.
Remember that post about “shitty personal stuff” in October? Yeah…